The Healing Powers of Vinegar - (3rd Edition) - A Complete Guide to Nature's Most Remarkable Remedy
Author(s): Cal Orey; Will Clower (Foreword by)
"The essential book on vinegar--the number-one superfood of all time "
--Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., author of The Fat Flush Plan
From Folk Medicine to 21st-Century Favorite--Discover the Amazing Powers of Vinegar
Revised and updated, this go-to book draws on the latest scientific studies and interviews with top health researchers to reveal how apple cider and red wine vinegars--as well as balsamic, fruit, rice, and herb-infused vinegars--can help you stay healthy.
* Learn how vinegar helps lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, and bone loss -- and keeps you young.
* Create home cures to treat aches and pains, colds and flu, and boost energy.
* Discover natural ways to beautify and clean your home with eco-friendly vinegar.
...and you'll find much more in this user-friendly resource
"Vinegar is right there in your cupboard--waiting for you to open its health properties for you and your family. Cal Orey's book can show you how." --Dr. Will Clower, CEO Mediterranean Wellness
- : 9781496718204
- : Penguin Random House
- : Trafalgar Square Books
- : 0.170097
- : August 2018
- : --- length: - '6.75' width: - '4.125' units: - Inches
- : books
- : Cal Orey; Will Clower (Foreword by)
- : Paperback
- : 615/.321
- : 384